Michelin OTR tyres
Discover the complete range of Michelin Earthmover, Industrial and Handling (OTR) Tyres
Discover the complete range of Michelin Earthmover, Industrial and Handling Tires at "OTR-EM" company.
We use our 20 years of experience to help you find the right tire(s) for use in Surface Mines, Underground Mines, Quaries and Construction Sites, Industrial Handling and Ports & Terminals. In our warehouse we have a complete range of Michelin Earthmover Tires in stock. Our team of international experts can advise on the best OTR tyre for your application and working conditions and, when required, we even can mount the OTR tyres on your machine (our mobile service trucks are always stand-by to provide the fitting of OTR tyres at your site).
- ✔ A large selection of Michelin earthmoving /OTR tyres
- ✔ We deliver to 80+ Countries
- ✔ 20.000 square meters of service center and warehousing
- ✔ Demounting, mounting and repair of tyres and rims, vulcanisation
- ✔ Michelin tyres available for delivery from stock
- ✔ Situated close to the biggest mainports of Europe: Antwerp and Rotterdam
Michelin's earthmoving tyres are available in different sizes, types and traces and can be mounted on various earthmoving vehicles in all kinds of operating conditions. Every possible dump truck and wheel loader tyre suitable for heavy and high load conditions during earthmoving, road building, mining, scrap processing, wood processing, recycling activities and more.
Michelin earthmoving tyres in stock for all types of machinery
|Airport ground support equipment
Fire & rescue
Rough terrain cranes
View our Stock of Michelin OTR
The wide variety of existing earthmoving machinery is combined with an ever-continuing development of earthmoving tyres.
Choosing the right Michelin Earthmover tyreThe choice of a earthmover tyre must be compliant with legislation and with equipment recmmended by the vehicle or earthmover tyre manufacturer or by an official organisation (size, load and speed indices, tyre structure, etc)
Moreover, it is necessary to take account of the conditions in which the earthmover tyre will be used in order for its performance to meet the user expectations.
The type of tread pattern depends mainly on conditions of use: adherence, risk of cuts, rapid wear. The optimum performance of equipment depends lagerly on the choice of earthmover tyre.
A tread pattern inappropriate for the work leads to a sharp reduction in the earthmover tyres life.
Choose your earthmover tyres carefully
Choosing the right MICHELIN Earthmover tyre is essential to ensure that its performance is optimised.
Michelin Classifications of Use
Michelin classification defines 4 types of use. The classification of its use is indicated on the tyre sidewall.
- C Compactor
- G Grader
- E Earthmoving
- L Loader and bulldozer
Michelin choosing the type of tread pattern
There are different depths and shapes of tread pattern. The choice of the type of tread pattern depends mainly on the surfaces or haul roads encountered: grip, risks of cuts, rapid wear. The optimum performance of the machine depends to a large extent on the choice of earthmover tyre.
- 1 Ribbed (normal tread depth)
- 2 Traction (normal tread depth)
- 3 Normal (normal tread depth)
- 4 Deep : (deep tread)
- 5 Very deep (very deep tread)
- 7 Flotation (normal tread)
The working capacity of earthmover tyres
To select the right earthmover tyre, you need to know your TKPH. The TKPH (Tonne Kilometers per Hour) or TMPH (Tonne Miles per Hour) is in effect an essential characteristic of the working capacity of your earthmover tyres. For the same earthmover tyre size and tread pattern, there may be several types of rubber, each one associated with a different TKPH.
Different Michelin OTR Tires
To enable machines operating on various sites (like surface mines, underground mines, quarries, ports and terminals, construction and industrial handling) and to to meet the requirements of safety, robustness and productivity, Michelin Earthmover has developed an extensive range of tailor-made tires for all these uses:
- - Michelin X-Quarry: Optimised productivity for your rigid dump trucks in all cycles and in total safety during quarry work.
- - Michelin XADN
- - MICHELIN XHA2
- - Michelin XLDD2
- - Michelin XMine D2
- - Michelin X-Crane
- - Michelin X-Super Terrain: Increased productivity for your articulated dump trucks in the most demanding situation.
- - Michelin X-Traction: Real traction for your productivity. Increased productivity.
- - Michelin XAD65
- - Michelin XCrane+: Your cranes, always available to go further, for longer, in complete safety.
- - Michelin XDT: The transport tyre for rigid dump trucks, the reference in the market. Maximum tractive effort.
- - Michelin XGC
- - Michelin XHA L3: USE of Michelin XHA: Loaders & Graders.
- - Michelin XTLA
Contact our International team of Michelin OTR tyre experts
Our multi language expert team can assist you in the following languages: