Real traction for your productivity.
- Reduced haulage costs
- Increased productivity
- Excellent mobility
- MICHELIN X TRACTION in action
Tread life increased by 10-15% thanks to:
- Deeper tread depth of 7-9 mm
- Larger volume of usable rubber
- Increased resistance to damage.
Up to 5% less fuel consumption thanks to:
- Reduction of the tyre weight by up to 4%
- Reduction in tread rolling resistance of up to 23%.
Higher resistance to crown damage
- Deeper tread
- Better anchoring robust tread blocks
- 10% thicker undertread rubber.
A speed capacity without compromise due to
- Creation of cooling systems on the shoulders
- New casing design C2 technology allowing reduced heat build up of the tyre
An unrivalled level of traction
- Aggressive tread pattern, very indented and very deep
- Massive and well separated tread blocks
- Excellent self-cleaning capability.