Tyre repair and vulcanising
Repairing and vulcanising tyres by using the hot vulcanisation method
Thanks to our own hot vulcanising tyre repair service we are able to help you to spare money on tyre budget and as a result the cost price of your vehicle can be considerably decreased. Our professional team possesses all the tools to repair your tyres in the best possible way: knowledge, experience, rapidity and quality of our work are associated with the satisfaction of our regular customers.
Tyre repair and vulcanising procedure explained
A tyre can be brought to our service station or we can pick it up by ourselves. Our service truck is always stand-by and ready to help you as quickly as possible
Inspection and measurement of punctures
- Price quotation
- Open grinding of the damaged places
- Removing of bursts and rusted steel wires
- A patch is being put on the place which needs to be repaired in order to give strength, firmness and carrying capacities back to the tyre. As we use the dozens of patched to repair the various types of damages, the precise measurements are necessary so that a right patch can be mounted in the tyre.
- Then we vulcanise the tyre in hot air autoclave which we have in our own property and where the tyres up to 49 inch can fit. After 6-8 hours of hot vulcanising at the pressure of 3 bar and temperature 120º C your tyre is fully repaired so that it's properties are as good as new.
Advantages of Repair and vulcanising using the hot vulcanisation method
- The warmth in this autoclave is created by means of hot air and thereby the vulcanising rubber of the repaired puncture can be better attached to the casing/tyre.
- By using hot air and NOT the steam the moisture development simply cannot happen in the autoclave which also means that there’s no humidity / moisture can get into repaired place or casing. By means of this dry hot air you get the highest quality and the most reliable vulcanising tyre repair.
Contact our International team of experts
Our multi language expert team can assist you in the following languages: