OTR-EM offers the following guarantees:
- 10,000 tyres available for delivery from stock
- Specialist for almost 20 years in Europe and far beyond
- In-house restoration of earth-moving tyres and tyre vulcanising
- Close to logistics hubs Brussels/Cologne/Paris E313-E314
- Close to the ports of Antwerp/Rotterdam
- Worldwide delivery
- Good value for money
The expert international team of OTR-EM provides you with advice on the most suitable tyre for your XXX machine. Whether you are looking for tyres for the latest machinery or tyres for older models, this experienced team is always at your service.
Contact one of our experts right away:
JCB Company History
JCB was founded in England by J. C. Bamford. The company grew very rapidly because of the demand for more earth-moving and construction machines during reconstruction after the Second World War, and today the machines are used for construction, infrastructural works, agriculture and in mining. JCB invented the backhoe loader. JCB's logo is one of the best-known logos worldwide.
Today, the machines are sold in 150 countries, there are 10,000 employees on four continents, and it is the world leader in backhoe loaders and telescopic handlers.