When choosing tires, it is important to carefully consider the type of machine, weight, terrain and operating conditions.
OTREM offers the following guarantees:
- Internationally known specialist in tyres for almost 20 years
- Complete OTR tyre management: Complete Advice and Complete Service
- In-house restoration of earth-moving tyres and tyre vulcanising
- Close to logistics hubs Brussels/Cologne/Paris E313-E314
- Close to the ports of Antwerp/Rotterdam
- Worldwide delivery
- Good value for money
The expert international team of OTREM provides you with advice on the most suitable tyre for your Komatsu machine. Whether you are looking for tyres for the latest machinery or tyres for older models, this experienced team is always at your service.
Contact one of our experts right away:
Tel: +32.89.43.02.18 E-mail: email@example.com
Komatsu Company History
In the 1920s, Komatsu was founded in Japan as a manufacturer of agricultural machinery. The company grew very rapidly because of the demand for more earth-moving and construction machines during reconstruction after the Second World War. Since the 1980s, machines for the mining industry have been produced under the name Haulpak, while the name Komatsu is used for construction, infrastructural works and in mining.