When choosing tires, it is important to carefully consider the type of machine, weight, terrain and operating conditions.
OTREM offers the following guarantees:
- 10,000 tyres available for delivery from stock
- Internationally known specialist in tyres for almost 20 years
- Complete OTR tyre management: Complete Advice and Complete Service
- In-house restoration of earth-moving tyres and tyre vulcanising
- Full Warranty
- Close to logistic hubs and the ports of Antwerp/Rotterdam
- Worldwide delivery
- Good value for money
The expert international team of OTREM provides you with advice on the most suitable tyre for your Volvo machinery. Whether you are looking for tyres for the latest machinery or tyres for older models, this experienced team is always at your service.
Contact one of our experts right away:
Volvo Company History
The origins of Volvo CE date back to 1830. Over the next 150 years, the company was ultimately formed from Munktell, Bolinder-Munktell, Volvo BM and VME. Today, Volvo CE operates in 125 countries. There are manufacturing facilities located in 11 countries and the headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium. The company has a turnover of $9 billion.